Recruiting for a strong Junior/Sous Chef for our clients’ team at this corporate site.
Working in partnership with a charity and within an existing catering operation, this is a one man band catering for a lunch service based on Middle Eastern flavours.
Responsibilities will be
* working on your own to produce the food for this part of the operation
* managing stock and orders
* creating menus based on Middle Eastern flavours
* liaising and working with the Charity
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
As a candidate, you will be
* An experienced Senior Chef de Partie or Sous Chef with a stable work history
* Able to cook from scratch and produce fresh food with Middle Eastern flavours
* Able to work on your own using initiative
* Attentive to detail and presentation
* Genuinely passionate about food and ingredients
* Flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
This is a fantastic position for a keen and motivated Chef to join a food driven company. So if you have the skills, passion and enthusiasm required, then apply immediately.