An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, a successful manufacturing company, based on Flixborough Industrial Estate.
We are looking for experienced shift managers to join the mission of preserving food and the planet by offering high quality, eco-friendly products and taking advantage of the virtuous recycling loop.
You would be joining a world leading manufacturer and supplier of recyclable pulp packaging products, with plants in the UK, Germany and France.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Ensure production lines and processes are functioning efficiently and effectively
* Working closely with supervisors, quality, health and safety, engineering and logistics functions to deliver agreed production goals and targets
* Managing a shift/team to deliver the production plan without compromising safety, quality or efficiency
* Ensuring effective and accurate manning to deliver customer requirements within the expected timescales
* Recognising future demands and driving readiness to meet these needs
* Driving excellence and continuously striving for improvement
* Complete key people processes such as performance reviews, investigations, disciplinaries and other communications
* Effectively manage the workload of your team
* Ensure the team are complying with all relevant company policies and procedures.
* Collating production data and using as a source of improvement
Qualifications and skills:
* Minimum of 3 years in a management role
* Minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing environment
* Looking to progress and grow with a rapidly expanding business
* Decisive and effective decision making skills
* Strong communication skills, able to converse with individuals at all levels
* Strong leadership and influencing skills
* Good IT skills
Hours of work- The factory currently works a 3-shift rotation (22:00-06:00, 14:00-22:00, 06:00-14:00). Candidate must be fully flexible with all shifts.
Salary- £40,000 per annum
To apply- Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Equal opportunities – Hamilton Mayday are committed to the equality of opportunity in employment, therefore, we welcome applications from all sectors of the community. We are working for equality.
A little about us- Hamilton Mayday provides both temporary and permanent staffing solutions through a network of branches in key towns and cities across the Uk. Now part of Interaction recruitment.
Due to large volumes of applicants we can not respond to all candidates. If you do not hear anything from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.