Website Up to £25000 per annum
GP Practice Rota Administrator
£25,000 per annum
Full Time / Part Time (Negotiable)
A GP Practice in London NW6, requires a Rota Administrator to join their friendly team. The main focus of this role is to create accurate rotas to ensure that all areas of the service are covered by clinicians. This includes, GP’s, HCA’s, PA’s, Paramedic and various administrative clinics to ensure the smooth running of the day to day service.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
– EMIS Web experience (Desirable but not essential)
– Proven experience with creating rotas (Essential)
– Experience using computer software
– Good attention to detail and accuracy
– Positive, can-do attitude and attention to detail
– Well-presented and professional
If you are interested, this sounds like you and you are looking for an exciting new role, please send your CV to Hayley.Gamble @ lifelinepermanent.com or click apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.