Restaurant General Manager, London circa £50k + bonus
Passionate about great customer service and food?
We are recruiting for a passionate and driven General Manager to join our clients’ team at this high quality restaurant based in West London.
Based on a farm to plate ethos, this modern restaurant features a plant based menu with ingredients and produce sourced either from their own farm or from local, sustainable and environmentally conscious suppliers.
As the General Manager, you will
* lead from the front by being hands on when needed as well as motivating and mentoring your team
* manage and drive the business forward
* take control and responsibility for the daily operation including business and marketing opportunities as well as be the central point of contact for the restaurant and kitchen
* be fully responsible for overall management of the teams including training and development
* assume all financial responsibilities
* ensure customer satisfaction and expectations are exceeded
Working hours are 5/7 days, approx. 48 hours per week.
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Bonus structure available upon successful completion of probation – 10%
* Pension scheme available
As our ideal candidate, you will be
* a current Restaurant General Manager with a proven work history
* experienced within managing high quality restaurants
* a real leader with the proven ability to mentor and guide your team
* commercially minded with strong financial and business acumen
* sales driven
* customer focused with an exceptional eye for detail and presentation
* able to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
* highly skilled in management, delegation and presentation
* a strong influence with excellent interpersonal and solution generation skills
* able to find problem areas, develops solutions and gets the job done
Interested?? Then apply immediately or contact email@example.com