Vacancy: Medical Receptionist – Temporary (with opportunity / potential to be permanent if successful during temping opportunity)
Location: London, WC1x area
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 1pm-6.30pm
Salary: 11-12 per hour.
At Lifeline Recruitment we are dedicated to providing top-notch recruitment assistance with a personal touch. Our client and candidate-centered approach focuses on creating a warm and welcoming environment for every individual who works with us. We are a Recruitment agency who assist clients, within the Medical field, with finding suitable candidates for their vacancies. We also provide aid to candidates to find their perfect job and are currently hiring for Medical Receptionists, both temporary and permanent, within London.
Our client based in WC1x is looking to hire a Full Time Medical temporary Receptionist. As a Medical Receptionist, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that patients’ experience is seamless from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave.
Role and Responsibilities:
(but not limited to)
– Greet patients with a friendly and welcoming demeanor, creating a positive first impression.
– Efficiently handle patient check-in and check-out procedures, ensuring accurate documentation and necessary information.
– Schedule appointments and manage the appointment calendar to optimise patient flow.
– Answer incoming calls and assist callers with inquiries or direct them to the appropriate medical staff.
– Maintain patient records and update information in our electronic medical records system.
– Collaborate with medical professionals, nurses, and administrative staff to ensure efficient clinic operations.
– EMIS Web – Must be fully trained and confident using this CRM, without support.
– Proven experience as a (Medical) Receptionist
The ideal candidate should:
– Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Have proficient computer skills, including the desire of knowledge of electronic medical records systems.
– Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as ability to use own initiative.
– Have great time keeping skills
– Be empathetic and have a genuine desire to provide exceptional patient care.
– Be part of a caring and supportive team that values collaboration and growth.
– Make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives by ensuring their experience is seamless and positive.
If you are a dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced medical environment and is committed to delivering exceptional patient service, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to provide compassionate care that goes beyond medical treatment.
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley.Farmer@LifelinePermanent.com with the subject line “Medical Receptionist Application – [Your Name]”. Or click apply now.