Website Up to £26.00 per hour + Negotiable depending on experience
26.00 per hour negotiable depending on experience
2-3 days per week (Part-time)
As Practice Nurse, you will work as part of the primary healthcare team providing Medical Services to the patients of practice – including:
* System 1 / EMIS
* Wound care / ulcer care/Doppler
* Removal of Sutures
* New Patient Medicals/Urinalysis
* Travel immunisations
* Asthma/Peak Flow Readings/Spirometry
* Hypertension Management
* Routine immunisations/Childhood immunisations
* Assisting GPs with minor surgery and coil fittings
* Requesting pathology tests, for example urine culture, swabs
* Management of Long Term Conditions
Other tasks may include
* QOF and Enhanced services administration as required
* Maintaining and cleaning equipment used by the nurses and GPs
* Maintaining GP and Nurses rooms, stocking and rotating items as required
* Chaperoning patients who are being examined by another clinician.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances, in discussion with the post holder. This role profile is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role with initial and on-going discussions with the designated manager.
Lifeline Permanent are a Specialist Healthcare Agency recruiting for Permanent positions. We are a NHS Framework Compliant supplier and a preferred partner to some of the largest private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you would like more information on this, or other opportunities, please email Hayley. Gamble @ Lifelinepermanent.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.