Immediate Start – Junior Sous Pastry Chef £37k incl tronc
Producing stunning food with beautiful presentation, this elegant fine dining restaurant based in London’s West End offers a relaxed yet refined menu.
As the Junior Sous Pastry Chef, you will be a key member of the team and will need to be a strong team player. You will naturally be passionate about food and ingredients with an eye for detail and presentation. You will be working alongside an inspirational Head Chef and Exec Chef to produce amazing desserts and plates. All food is freshly prepared using the highest quality ingredients and produce so the ability to cook from fresh is essential.
The restaurant is open Tuesday (dinner only) to Saturday (lunch and dinner remainder of week). It is also closed Christmas and New Year as well as Bank Holidays and 2 weeks in August.
Working hours are 48 hours, 3 Days Off and 4 Work Days based on Rota.
Our ideal candidate would
– Be a passionate Senior Pastry Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Pastry Chef with a stable work history
– Have worked within a high quality fine dining restaurant or hotel
– Have an exceptional eye for detail and presentation
– Be creative with flair
– Be able to cook using fresh ingredients and produce
– Be able to work well within a team as well as use initiative
– Be passionate about food and ingredients with a desire to learn
– Be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
– Be able to work double shifts
Working under an inspirational Head Chef, this is fantastic opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Senior Pastry Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Pastry Chef to progress their career and join a successful team in a stunning restaurant. So if you have the skills, passion and enthusiasm, apply now!