Website £18 - £28 per hour + Negotiable depending on experience
Paediatric Registered Nurse – Private Healthcare
£18 – £28 per hour (*Your salary level is established based on the results of an assessment of your skills in an interview)
Our Client is a private healthcare provider that has been running its’ services since November 2017 and continuously building up the range of services ever since. The clinics are passionate to provide high quality services to patients, to devote considerable amount of time to each patient and ensure the feeling of being cared for, to develop the organization as well as the members of the team.
Their mission is to provide prompt and effective healthcare along with the best patient experience possible at every level of involvement. Currently the client base numbers over 9000 patients.
We are happy to announce that they are about to open a flagship medical centre in London that will provide state-of-the art seamless modern healthcare in a unique environment that caters to the complete needs of patients. Proudly grown into a company to be adding doctor led services, telemedicine and remote consultation.
About you –
1. Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Registered (PEDIATRIC NURSE);
2. UK Registration (Applicants must have current UK professional registration);
3. Various trainings and courses that match your professional qualifications and competencies.
4. Minimum 1 year experience in NHS or private healthcare (*Experience of working in private health care facilities will be an advantage)
The advantage will be having more than one NMC registration, for example:
* children’s nursing + adult nursing;
* adult nursing + learning disabilities nursing.
* verbal/written communication skills;
* strong knowledge of English
* clear diction;
* good speaking skills;
* experience in building long-term complex communication with patients and their relatives;
* strong empathy towards the patient as part of the communication;
* ability to apply communication skills with children from 0 to 18 years of age;
* ability to apply communication skills with dying patients;
* the ability to apply communication skills with patients with special character traits.
* possession of a full range of theoretical knowledge within the framework of their professional activities.
* knowledge of theoretical aspects of legal requirements: Infection control; Patient safety; Safety of medicines.
* knowledge of the theoretical aspects of algorithms for the provision of medical care.
Competences & Skills:
* ability and experience in applying the Legislative Requirements in the framework of their professional activities: Infection Control; Patient safety; Medicinal safety.
* ability and experience in applying the following professional skills:
1. A set of standard skills (measuring Blood Pressure, measuring Pulse and blood oxygen saturation (SatO2), measuring Body Temperature, measuring Breathing Rate, etc.);
2. Use of rating scales in professional activity (scale of risks of the threat of falls, scale for assessing the development of pressure ulcers, scales for assessing vital parameters of the patient, etc.);
3. Phlebotomy services, including a full cycle of collection, preparation and dispatch of patient’s blood samples;
4. Intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous injections;
5. Intravenous drug infusion (including without the use of specialized equipment – infusomat);
6. Work with express test systems (COVID; Influenza; Streptococcus, etc.);
8. Care of the central venous catheter, including the PIC Line;
9. Administration of medicines (including Controlled Medicines);
10. Simple dressings in minor surgery;
11. Complex dressings (including assistance to a doctor);
12. Skills in the field of general hygiene of the patient (caring for the nasopharyngeal cavity, caring for the ears, caring for the skin, etc.);
13. Work with urological catheters;
14. Work with stomas, including with a gastrostomy, including the skills of feeding patients through a gastrostomy;
15. Working with drainage systems (passive and active);
16. Work on diagnostic equipment (ECG, glucometer, etc.);
17. Work on therapeutic equipment (compression and ultrasonic inhalers, etc.)
* Pay that meets your knowledge and practical skills and does not depend on your level band;
* Work in a fast growing and developing private medical company;
* Financial compensation for travel on public transport;
* Use of corporate vehicles during professional activities;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Comprehensive and specialized training throughout the year;
* Support for re-certification;
* Corporate uniform;
* Corporate food;
* Preferential medical care in the Company.
For further information please feel free to contact Hayley.Gamble @ Lifelinepermanent.com or click apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.