Maintenance Technician, £35k-£39k, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Fancy a move to the Caribbean??
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician for this luxury 5* hotel located on an island in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Situated in a truly stunning location, the island is renowned for its idyllic beaches and scenery. This 5* site consists of exclusive suites, luxury villas and a stunning private house all with a beach on the doorstep.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will be
* responsible for managing the upkeep of the facilities across the hotel and grounds
* hands on with maintenance and equipment
* forward thinking and proactive in planning ahead for maintenance services
* able to create a preventive action plan
* working alongside the General Manager to ensure a 5* standard is achieved throughout the hotel and grounds
* Return flight to home country
* 1000usd contribution towards health insurance (on production of receipts)
* Private Ensuite Room with AC and TV
* All meals included
Our ideal candidate would be
– an experienced Maintenance Technician with a proven work history
– hands on with maintenance and repairs
– forward thinking and able to plan for preventive maintenance
– ideally trained in and application of Preventative Maintenance
– ideally qualified in plumbing or electricity (IOSH qualified is highly desirable)
– attentive to detail and have accurate record keeping abilities
– excellent in communication and organizational skills – able to prioritise accordingly
– flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org