Website Up to £10.00 per hour + Weekly Pay, Holiday, Pension
We are looking for Kitchen Porters to work on a temporary ongoing basis in Uxbridge, Hours are 07.30-16.00pm working Monday to Friday.
The main duties of a kitchen porter are to ensure the kitchen is clean and organised. The role of a good kitchen porter is vital as you will help run the kitchen smoothly.
The main duties involved:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots, pans and crockery.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
In addition to keeping the kitchen clean, kitchen porters can be involved in food preparation and helping the chef in general.
We can offer you an immediate start if you have all the requirements needed for these roles. A variety of shifts are available to fit in with your life style. Send your CV for an immediate registration/interview.
You will need to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK along with proof of National Insurance number and proof of address
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.