Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager for this award winning, luxury 5* hotel located a few miles north of Oban, Scotland.
This truly stunning hotel has 16 bedrooms as well as offering self-contained accommodation with incredible views over the surrounding countryside and the neighboring Loch. Set in 350 acres of private land, the hotel houses a luxury spa, leisure facilities and a golf course. There is a Michelin star fine dining restaurant as well as a bistro.
As the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the housekeeping for all the accommodation as well as management of the team. You will ensure that the high standards are maintained and that guests’ satisfaction is more than exceeded. As this is a 5* hotel, attention to detail and customer focus is paramount.
This is a hands on role so you will be involved in the daily housekeeping.
* Live in accommodation (£50 per week inclusive of all bills)
* All meals on duty
* Hotel discounts
* Use of leisure facilities
Our ideal candidate would
– Be an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor looking for a step up
– Have worked within a 5* or 4* hotel (minimum)
– Be able to lead, manage and motivate a team
– Be hands on (this is not an office based role)
– Have exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
– Be able to resolve any issues in a logical and practical manner
– Be flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
– Ideally have your own transport
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your CV directly to email@example.com