We are looking for candidates that are full of energy, enthusiastic and happy to work within the busy hotel environment to ensure that their rooms are impeccably tidy for guests so that they to feel comfortable and relaxed when staying with them.
These positions are ONLY part time and temporary during the busy seasons in Brighton.
1. Room Attendant Job role: Cleaning bedrooms and adjoining corridors up to hotel standards; Cleaning or bedroom & bathroom; Stripping of and making beds; Refreshing beverage station; Dusting & vacuuming; Cleaning of bath & toilet; Use of chemicals
2. Linen Porter Job Role: Ensuring smooth operation on bedroom corridors, providing floors with linen, towels, water and misc. stock; removal of dirty linen, towels and rubbish; stripping of dirty linen from rooms; setting up extra beds and cots; Guest request – delivering fridges, water, robes etc.; laundry operation.
3. Public Area Cleaner Job Role: General cleaning of hotel; Dusting & vacuuming of bedroom corridors; Cleaning of public toilets; Cleaning of public areas; Work on Staircases; Cleaning of Meeting spaces
What we offer:
* Immediate start once your registration is fully complete
* Weekly Pay + Holiday Pay
* Day shifts, Night shifts, weekend shifts.
Then please apply now with your most up to date CV with all your most recent contact details and we will be in touch very soon.
To be able to work these roles, you must already have proof of right to work in the UK.