Incredible opportunity for a passionate and creative Hotel General Manager!
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced and driven Hotel General Manager for their luxury 5* resort located on an island in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Based in a truly stunning location, the island is renowned for its idyllic beaches and scenery. This 5* site consists of exclusive suites, luxury villas and a stunning private house all with a beach on the doorstep. In addition, there is a fine dining restaurant and a poolside bar and terrace producing incredible food using the highest quality ingredients.
As the Hotel General Manager, you will be
* Fully accountable for the running of the hotel and property including the restaurant
* Overall management of staff
* Liaising with the Head Chef for menus, functions and weddings
* Responsible for maintaining high standards and ensuring guests satisfaction is more than exceeded
* Working with the owners of the Hotel to drive the business forward
* Hands on in all areas as business requires
* return flights
* visa and work permit
* meals whilst on duty
As an ideal candidate, you will be
– A Hotel General Manager with a 5* hotel background
– Experienced with working in a small luxury hotel environment
– Able to lead, manage and motivate a large team
– Financially astute
– Customer focused with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
– Able to work under pressure and resolve any issues in a logical and practical manner
– Flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send CV directly to email@example.com
Your privacy is very important to us, and we’ll only ever collect your information for the reasons stated in our