Recruiting for an experienced Head Kitchen Porter to join our clients’ team
Working in a high volume site, the kitchen is a busy place.
As the Head Kitchen Porter, you will be a key member of the kitchen working alongside the Chefs to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
* Leading and managing a team of 5 KPs
* Organising and checking deliveries/invoices
* Managing stock rotation
* Ensuring all kitchen equipment is clean and maintained
* Organising cleaning schedules including deep cleans
* Assist with basic food prep if required
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
As a candidate, you will be
– an experienced Head Kitchen Porter or Lead Kitchen Porter with a proven work history
– used to working within a busy professional kitchen environment
– attentive to detail
– able to communicate well with colleagues with good organizational skills
– able to assist with food prep
– flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
With good career progression and benefits, this is a great opportunity. So if you have the skills, passion and enthusiasm required, then apply immediately.