Website £55000 - £60000 per annum + £3k bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative Head Chef to join a Michelin star fine dining restaurant at this award winning, luxury 5* hotel in the Highlands, Scotland.
This truly stunning hotel has 17 bedrooms and suites as well as offering a self-contained accommodation with incredible views over the surrounding countryside. Set overlooking incredible views, the hotel houses a Michelin star fine dining restaurant offering exquisite food using the highest quality seasonal ingredients and produce. There is also a high standard Lounge menu serving exceptional food in a more casual setting.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for all aspects of the kitchen and food at every level and be working closely with management. You will be creative with flair and be able to produce exceptional menus and dishes for the restaurant as well as weddings and functions. As the fine dining restaurant holds a Michelin star, naturally the standards and expectations are high.
Our ideal candidate would
– Be an experienced Head Chef with a proven career history
– Have worked within a Michelin star and/or rosette kitchen
– Be creative with flair
– be genuinely passionate about exceptional food and ingredients
– have an exceptional eye for detail and presentation
– Be able to lead, manage and motivate a team and work as a team player
– Be financially astute
– Be able to resolve any issues in a logical and practical manner
– Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and reasonable
– Be flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
With an additional £3k in tips paid in January, this is a truly exceptional opportunity for an experienced and creative Head Chef to progress their career in a stunning location. So if you have the skills, passion and enthusiasm required, please send your updated CV immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.