Head Chef, London £50k
Passionate about plant based food and locally sourced ingredients?
We are recruiting for a passionate and foodie Head Chef to lead the kitchen at this high quality restaurant based in West London.
Based on a farm to plate ethos, this modern restaurant features a plant based menu with ingredients and produce sourced either from their own farm or from local, sustainable and environmentally conscious suppliers.
As the Head Chef, you will
* closely with our entire team, motivating and training them to deliver your food vision
* inspire and share your passion and in-depth knowledge of delivering modern vegan food
* focus on working with the farm to manage the regenerative culture aims
* drive the kitchen forward
* work with the farm manager to produce creative, original dishes for the seasonally changing menu
* manage budgets
Working hours are 5/7 days, approx. 48 hours per week.
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* 50% discount on food and drink
* refer a friend incentive
As our ideal candidate, you will be
* a passionate Head Chef with at least 3 years’ experience at this level preferably within a fast paced casual dining environment
* genuinely passionate and knowledgeable about vegan food and locally sourced ingredients
* attentive to detail with an eye for presentation
* a strong leader with the proven ability to mentor and guide your team
* customer focused with an exceptional eye for detail and presentation
* able to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment remaining calm under pressure
Interested?? Then apply immediately or contact firstname.lastname@example.org