General Catering Manager, NN13 £60k
Recruiting for an experienced and driven General Catering Manager to manage the running of this prestigious site based in NN13, Northamptonshire.
Working within an extremely busy environment, the catering department provides a staff restaurant offering a breakfast, lunch and supper service, all day grazing, grab & go as well as extensive, high profile hospitality and events. This is a 7 day operation with a reduced service over the weekends.
As the General Catering Manager, you will be
* a strong leader with the ability to motivate and lead your team in a positive manner
* financially astute and able to manage a budget and costs effectively
* experienced in building and maintaining client relationships
* able to demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills with attention to detail in all areas
* focused on driving business forward and working with the team to grow the catering operation
Working hours are 5/7 (predominately Monday to Friday) approx. 45 hours per week.
Due to location, it is preferable to have own mode of transport as there is extremely limited public transport to the site.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
* be at Deputy General Manager or Catering Manager level with a proven career background within hospitality
* ideally have worked within B&I contract catering, hotels or premium restaurants
* have catered for high profile hospitality and events
* have an excellent eye for detail and presentation
* have exceptional communication skills
* be able to manage, train and lead a team as well as work as a team player
* be financially astute and able to manage costs and budget
* be passionate about customer service ensuring client expectations not only met but exceeded
* have energy and enthusiasm with a genuine passion for the industry
Interested and want a real challenge? Then apply immediately or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org