We are currently recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic and customer focused Front of House Team Member for this prestigious site based near NN13, Northamptonshire.
Working within a very busy site, the catering department offers a breakfast, lunch and supper service as well as extensive hospitality and functions.
As part of the Front of House team, you will be serving the customers as well as ensuring all areas within the restaurant are tidy with counters, cold cabinets and drinks fridges are stocked appropriately. You may also be involved within the hospitality and events, serving canapé parties or functions so ideally you will have some experience in this area. As standards within the site are high, you will have an excellent eye for detail and presentation.
Working hours are 5/7, 40 hours per week.
Due to location, it is preferable to have your own transport as there is limited public transport to this site.
Our ideal candidate would
– be an enthusiastic, friendly and customer focused Front of House team member with a good previous work history
– have worked in a high volume, busy restaurant or hotel
– have previous catering and hospitality experience
– be customer focused with excellent communication skills
– have a good eye for detail and presentation
– be friendly and flexible with a positive can do attitude
– be able to work weekends on rota
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated Front of House person to join a great team and working environment. So if you are looking for your next move, please send your updated CV immediately.