Website £28000 - £30000 per annum + paid overtime
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Chef de Partie to join the team at this fine dining/hospitality site based in London.
Working in a small team, the kitchen produces high quality fine dining and hospitality for corporate clients. All food is prepared from scratch using the highest quality ingredients and produce so the ability to cook from fresh is essential.
As the Chef de Partie, you will work all sections and be a key member of the team. You will have an excellent eye for detail and presentation and be keen to get involved creatively.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
– be at Chef de Partie level with a proven career background
– have worked in a fine dining kitchen or within corporate hospitality
– have an excellent eye for detail and presentation
– be genuinely passionate about good food and fresh ingredients
– be a good team player as well as able to use your initiative
– be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week with paid overtime, this is a fantastic opportunity for a strong and passionate Chef to progress their career. If this sounds like the ideal job for you and you have the passion, drive and experience, please send your updated CV immediately for more details
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.