Fancy a move to the Caribbean?
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Facilities/Maintenance Manager for this luxury 5* hotel located on an island in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Situated in a truly stunning location, the island is renowned for its idyllic beaches and scenery. This 5* site consists of exclusive suites, luxury villas and a stunning private house all with a beach on the doorstep.
As the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will be
* responsible for managing the upkeep of the hotel and facilities
* forward thinking and proactive in planning ahead for maintenance services
* instrumental in creating a preventive action plan
* hands on with maintenance and equipment
* work alongside the General Manager to ensure a 5* guest experience is achieved
– accommodation (private en-suite room)
– meals on duty
– one return economy flight per year
Our ideal candidate would be
– an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Manager with a proven work history
– forward thinking and plan for preventive maintenance
– ideally trained in and application of Preventative Maintenance
– Qualification in plumbing or electricity will be an advantage (IOSH qualified is highly desirable)
– attentive to detail and have accurate record keeping abilities
– excellent in communication and organizational skills – able to prioritise accordingly
– flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Facilities or Maintenance Manager to progress their career in a stunning location. For more information, please send your updated CV immediately.