Chef Manager, GU6 Surrey, Education, £37k
Recruiting for passionate and experienced Chef Manager to join the team at a independent day school based in GU6, Surrey.
Catering for a day school for 3yr to 16yr, the catering department is busy with core feeding, breakfast and after school catering as well as hospitality (parent evenings/sports days).
As the Chef Manager, you will be
* Responsible for the running of the kitchen and production of all food
* Managing the team
* Hands on in the kitchen
* Liaising with pupils, staff, parents and client
* Responsible for all financial matters
Working hours are Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays, 52 weeks.
Our ideal candidate would be
* a Chef Manager with a good work history within education
* able to run and manage a kitchen
* able to work well within a team as well as use initiative and common sense
* strong in communication and able to liaise with pupils, parents, school staff and client
* flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Please note that as a successful candidate, you will need to undertake a DBS check.
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to email@example.com