Website £26000 - £26500 per annum
Chef de Partie – Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate Chef de Partie to join our client’s team based in London.
With a bistro style feel, this kitchen provides a breakfast, lunch and evening service with a modern menu. Breakfast tends to be busy with sitdowns and takeaways, lunch can be slow and the evening service is mainly snack/small plates.
As the Chef de Partie, you will manage the area, reporting directly to the Exec Chef. As kitchen space is limited, you’ll be organised and work in a tidy manner. The role would be ideal for someone looking to develop and help grow a business. There is the opportunity to have input into the menus and create your own dishes.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 12:00- 20:00 approx 40 hours per week
Our ideal candidate will
– be at Chef de Partie level with a good work history
– have worked within high quality restaurants, hotels or contract catering
– be able to cook from scratch using fresh ingredients
– be passionate about good food
– be up to date with food trends and concepts
– be enthusiastic and motivate with a positive can do attitude
This is a great opportunity for a keen chef to progress their career. So if you have the passion, drive and experience required, please send your updated CV immediately
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.