Chef de Partie, SE26 London £25k
Recruiting for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join the team at an independent school based in SE26, London.
This prestigious independent day school caters for approx. 720 pupils aged 4 to 18 on a fresh food menu.
As the Chef de Partie, you will be
* assisting the Chef Manager/team in the preparation, cooking and service of food for all meals
* producing fresh food daily from scratch
* helping with hospitality as needed
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks)
Our ideal candidate would be
* an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a good work history
* able to work well within a team as well as use initiative and common sense
* able to cook from scratch using fresh ingredients
* strong in communication and able to liaise with pupils and school staff
* flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Please note that as a successful candidate, you will need to undertake a DBS check.
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org