Chef de Partie, NN13 £30k
Recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Chef de Partie to join this prestigious site near Brackely, Northamptonshire.
Working within a high volume site, the catering department offers a breakfast, lunch and supper service as well as extensive hospitality and functions.
As the Chef de Partie, you will be
* Working as part of a large team
* able to cook from scratch using fresh ingredients
* using your own initiative and common sense
Working hours are 5/7, 45 hours per week with paid overtime (time & a half)
*Due to location, candidates will need to have their own mode of transport as there is very limited public transport to the site.
Our ideal candidate would be
* a strong Chef de Partie with a progressive work history
* able to cater for high volume with a background within either B&I, hotel or high volume fresh food restaurant
* a good team player with the ability to use their initiative and common sense
* passionate about food and cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients
* able to work evenings and weekends as busy levels dictate
* flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV directly – email@example.com