Website £22500 - £23500 per annum
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and outgoing Barista to work Monday to Friday at our clients’ site based in WD25, Watford.
As the Barista, you will have worked making coffees previously and ideally be able to use a traditional coffee machine. If you are able to do coffee art as well, even better!
With the role being customer facing, you will naturally be outgoing and customer focused with the ability to liaise and communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
The coffee bar is busy so the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week. Shift times are either 7am – 3.30pm or 8am – 4.30pm however there may be the occasional 6.30am start.
Our ideal candidate would
– be an experienced and enthusiastic barista with a previous work history
– have worked in a high street coffee shop or similar high volume environment
– be able to calibrate and clean a coffee machine
– understand milk temperatures
– have strong knowledge and experience of traditional coffee machines
– be customer focused with a outgoing and friendly nature
– be flexible and willing with a positive attitude
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate Barista to progress their career. So if you have the drive, passion and experience we’re looking for, please get in touch!
*All candidates need to be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.