Bar Supervisor, Central London, £35k-£40k
Working within two extremely busy late night bars located in the heart of London’s West End, these are well established bars and venues in the area.
As the Assistant Bar Manager, you will be
* Working alongside the Bar Manager and General Manager supporting daily operations
* Leading and helping manage a large team
* Responsible for overseeing all bar operations whilst on duty
The bars are open 7 days a week. Closing times are midnight and 4am respectively. Working hours will be 5/7 days, 40 hours per week.
The position will be daytime and will cover nights depending on rota’d shift however you will not do both (double) on the same shift.
Our ideal candidate would be
* A Bar Supervisor or Assistant Bar Manager with a proven work history
* Experienced in a fast paced bar or night club venue
* A personal alcohol licence holder (ideal but not essential)
* Customer service orientated with excellent communication skills
* Friendly and flexible with a positive can do attitude
* Able to work under pressure remaining calm and level headed at all times
* Able to work late nights until 4am when rota’d
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org