Assistant Bar Manager, Central London, £32k-£40k
Part of a group of LGBT late night venues, the sites have been long established and served the LGBT community for over 25 years.
As the Assistant Bar Manager, you will be
* Working alongside the Bar Manager and General Manager supporting daily operations as well as developing and growing the business
* Leading and helping manage a team of 20-25 across both venues
* Responsible for overseeing all bar operations from service to recruitment and everything in-between
The venues are open 7 days a week. Closing times are midnight and 4am respectively. Working hours will be 5/7 days, 40 hours per week.
The position will be daytime and will cover nights depending on rota’d shift however you will not do both (double) on the same shift.
Our ideal candidate would be
* A Bar Supervisor or Assistant Bar Manager with a proven work history
* Experienced in a fast paced bar or venue
* Knowledgeable of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
* A personal alcohol licence holder
* Customer service orientated with excellent communication skills
* Friendly and flexible with a positive can do attitude
* Able to work under pressure remaining calm and level headed at all times
* Able to work late nights until 4am when rota’d
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your CV directly to email@example.com