Head Chef, Andover Hampshire, £48k-£55k DOE
Recruiting for a passionate Head Chef to oversee the kitchen at this family run pub near Andover, Hampshire.
Located in the beautiful countryside near Andover, the pub is in the heart of the Test Valley and serves locals as well as cyclists, hikers and tourists. The restaurant has approx. 70 covers as well as large garden and outdoor kitchen. Food is high quality and features pub classics as well as artisan pizzas and Sunday roasts. The vision of the owners is to elevate the standard of food to a rosette level whilst maintaining the current clientele.
As the Head Chef, you will be
* Responsible for managing the kitchen and service
* Leading and developing the small team – encouraging training and progression
* Creating and developing menus and specials using seasonal, local ingredients
* Overseeing all food costings, HACCP, food safety and allergens
Lunch service is 12:00 – 14:30 Monday to Sat, 12:00 – 15:00 on Sunday.
Evening service is 18:00 – 20:30 Monday to Thursday, 18:00 – 21:00 Friday and Saturday.
Working hours are 5/7, approx. 45-48hrs per week.
As our ideal candidate, you would be
* A passionate and enthusiastic Head Chef with a proven work history
* Experienced within a rosette kitchen
* Able to run and manage a kitchen and team
* Genuinely passionate about food and able to cook from scratch using fresh, local, seasonal ingredients
* Financially astute – able to manage costings, budgets and GP
* A strong leader and keen to develop and train a team
* Flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
*please note, this is not a live-in position
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV immediately to email@example.com
Head Chef, Rosette, 5* hotel, gastro pub, Andover, Hampshire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.