Kitchen Porter, NN13 £26k
Recruiting for a motivated and experienced Kitchen Porter to join our clients’ team based near NN13, Northamptonshire.
As the Kitchen Porter, you will be a key member of the kitchen working alongside the Chefs to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
Responsibilities will include:
* organizing and checking deliveries/invoices
* helping chefs with food prep when needed and keeping the kitchen clean
* washing up including potwash
Working hours are 5/7 days, 40 hours per week.
Due to location, it is preferable to have your own transport as there is limited public transport to this site.
Our ideal candidate would
– Have previous experience as a Kitchen Porter within a busy professional kitchen environment
– Have good attention to detail
– Have good communication and organizational skills
– Have basic food prep skills
– Be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or email your CV directly to email@example.com
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Kitchen Porter, Contract Catering, B&I, NN13, Northamptonshire, Brackley
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.