Weekend Catering Front of House Team Leader, NN13 £13ph/£7,500pa
Recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic and customer focused Catering Front of House Team Leader for this prestigious site based near NN13, Northamptonshire.
Working within a very busy site, the catering department offers a breakfast, lunch and supper service as well as extensive hospitality and functions. During the weekends, there is a reduced service however the level of customer service is high.
As part of the Front of House team, you will be
* Managing and supervising the Front of House team over the weekend shifts
* Assisting with serving the customers and ensuring all areas of the restaurant are tidy with counters, cold cabinets and drinks fridges are stocked appropriately
* Working as part of the team to set up and clear down after service
* Communicating with the management team in handing over at the end of your weekend shift
Working hours are Saturday and Sunday 7:00 to 13:00 (11 hours over the weekend)
Due to location, it is preferable to have your own transport as there is limited public transport to this site.
Our ideal candidate would be
– an enthusiastic, friendly and customer focused Front of House Team Leader with a good work history
– experienced in working in a high volume, busy restaurant or hotel
– have previous catering and hospitality experience
– customer focused with excellent communication skills
– attentive to detail and presentation
– friendly and flexible with a positive can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend, Front of House Team Leader, Catering, NN13, Bracklye, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.