Chef de Partie, Soho London £32k+ tips
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie with a passion for Mexican food and who can cook authentic Mexican cuisine.
Located in Soho, this Mexican street food restaurant offers authentic Mexican tacos in a fast-casual dining setting. All food is freshly prepared on site with handmade tacos and salsas.
As the Chef de Partie, you will be
* Preparing tacos and salsas from scratch as well as preparing al pastor
* Leading the kitchen team to cook authentic Mexican food
* Training the other chefs in Mexican food and flavours
* Running the kitchen – ensuring HACCP, temperature checks and stock levels
Opening hours are Monday to Sunday, 11:30 – 00:30
Working hours are 5/7, 48 hours per week
Our ideal candidate would be
* A strong Chef at either Chef de Partie Level or above with a stable work history
* Experienced at cooking authentic Mexican food in particular handmade tacos, salsas and Al Pastor
* Genuinely passionate about Mexican cuisine and flavours
* Able to take the lead in the kitchen
* A strong leader with good communication skills and the ability to train others
* Flexible and willing with a positive manner
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Chef de Partie, Mexican, Tacos, Soho, London
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.