Event Head Chef, London £50k
Fancy a challenge? Then we’ve got one for you!
Working out of a Central Production Unit, this events role is diverse, ever-changing and not for the faint hearted!
You will need to be passionate, enthusiastic and food obsessed with an up to date knowledge of current food trends and a desire to push creatively. With events being the forefront of this role, you will naturally have bags of experience in running, cooking and managing the food for these as well as a logistical approach.
The role will involve:
* Event planning including menus, costings, logistics and team management
* Client presentations, tastings and tenders
* Managing accounts and involvement with openings
* Project managing
* Hands on in the kitchen
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week
You as our ideal candidate would be
* a Head Chef with a proven background in event catering
* totally food obsessed and creative
* exceptionally organised and able to manage logistics for event planning as well as excellent time management
* financially aware and understand accounts/budgets/cost control
* great at communication and comfortable in client presentations
* attentive to detail and presentation
* up to date with food trends, concepts and all things food related
* level headed with an ability to remain calm and work under pressure
* keen, determined with an enthusiastic, positive, can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events, Head Chef, Senior Sous Chef, CPU, London
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.