Project Head Chef, London £50k
Want a challenge? We’ve got one for you!
Working out of a Central Production Unit, this role is diverse, ever-changing and not for the faint hearted!
You will be a passionate, enthusiastic, food obsessed Head Chef with an up to date knowledge of current food trends and a desire to push creatively.
The role will involve:
* Event planning including menus, costings, logistics and team management
* Client presentations, tastings and tenders
* Managing accounts and involvement with openings
* Training, mentoring and developing chefs across the business
* Project managing
* Hands on in the kitchen
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week
You as an ideal candidate would be
* a Head Chef with a stable work history
* experienced in event catering (essential)
* totally food obsessed and creative
* exceptionally organised, able to manage logistics for event planning as well as excellent time management
* a good mentor and able to nurture others to develop
* financially aware and understand accounts/budgets/cost control
* attentive to detail and presentation
* up to date with food trends, concepts and all things food related
* level headed with an ability to remain calm and work under pressure
* keen, determined with an enthusiastic, positive attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Head Chef, CPU, Central Production, Events, London
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.