Head Chef, Staff Dining, London £55k
Do you have innovation, passion and creativity with a desire to be ahead of the game?!
Our client is searching for an inspirational Head Chef to take control of the retail kitchen at this high volume site based in NW1, London.
With the kitchen currently producing fresh exciting food, the kitchen needs a dynamic Head Chef to introduce new concepts where boundaries are constantly pushed, creativity is high and innovation is welcomed.
As the Head Chef, you will be
* responsible for the running and management of the retail kitchen and food production
* creating new and innovative concepts to be ahead of competition
* work alongside the Exec Chef and Development Chefs to constantly evolve the food offer
* drive, encourage and involve your team with creativity and food trends
* inspiring your team as well as motivating and developing
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
As a candidate, you will be
– a Head Chef or Senior Sous with a proven stable career history
– ideally experienced within B&I catering
– experienced at catering for high volume (at least 1500 daily) – this is ESSENTIAL
– keen to push the boundaries and develop the food offer to compete with/be ahead of trends
– genuinely passionate about food and ingredients
– up to date with current food trends and concepts
– able to lead, manage and motivate a team as well as work as a team player
– financially aware, able to manage a budget and costs
– flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Think you’ve got what is takes? Then apply immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Head Chef, B&I, Contract Catering, High Volume, Staff Dining, London
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.