Hospitality Chef de Partie, EC2 London, £30k + paid overtime
Recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Hospitality Chef de Partie to join the team at this fine dining/hospitality site based in London.
Working in a small team, the kitchen produces high quality fine dining and hospitality for corporate clients. All food is prepared from scratch using the highest quality ingredients and produce so the ability to cook from fresh is essential.
As the Chef de Partie, you will
* work all sections and be a key member of the team
* have an excellent eye for detail and presentation and be keen to get involved creatively
* be cooking from scratch using fresh ingredients
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with paid overtime
Our ideal candidate would be
* at Chef de Partie level with a proven work history within a fine dining kitchen or within corporate hospitality
* attentive to detail with an excellent eye for presentation
* genuinely passionate about good food and fresh ingredients
* a good team player as well as able to use your initiative
* flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Interested and think this is the ideal job for you? Then apply immediately or send your up to date CV directly to email@example.com
Chef de Partie, Hospitality, Fine Dining, Corporate, Contract Catering, B&I, London
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.