Sous Chef, Fort William Scotland, £40k
Fantastic opportunity for a passionate Sous Chef to join a 3 red rosette fine dining restaurant at this award winning, luxury 5* hotel in the Highlands, Scotland.
This truly stunning hotel has 17 bedrooms and suites as well as offering a self-contained accommodation with incredible views over the surrounding countryside. Set overlooking incredible views, the hotel houses a 3 red rosette fine dining restaurant offering exquisite food using the highest quality seasonal ingredients and produce. There is also a high standard Lounge menu serving exceptional food in a more casual setting.
As the Sous Chef, you will be
* Working alongside the Head Chef and Chef Consultant
* Supporting with the running of the kitchen and service
* Leading and motivating the team as well as encouraging a passion for food and standard
* Take responsibility in the absence of the Head Chef
* Involved in tastings for functions and weddings
You, as the ideal candidate, would be
* an experienced Sous Chef with a proven career history
* experienced within a Michelin star and/or rosette kitchen (min 2 rosette)
* creative with flair
* genuinely passionate about exceptional food and ingredients
* attentive to detail and presentation
* able to lead, manage and motivate a team and work as a team player
* able to resolve any issues in a logical and practical manner
* able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and reasonable
* flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Please note, there is no staff accommodation currently available however the hotel will be able to support temporarily if necessary.
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sous Chef, 5* Hotel, AA Rosette, Fine Dining, Fort Williams, Highlands, Scotland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.