Head Chef, Saffron Walden £38k
Recruiting for a passionate Head Chef for a busy site based near Saffron Walden, Essex.
The catering operation provides a busy, high volume breakfast and lunch service for approx. 800 on site with numbers expected to increase by the end of the year. The food produced is freshly prepared and high quality based on up to date food trends and concepts.
As the Head Chef, you will be
* Responsible for the running of the kitchen and management of the kitchen team
* Creating exciting menus based on up to date trends and concepts
* Working alongside the Catering Manager to drive the business forward
* Producing hospitality offers for functions and events when required
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
You, as the ideal candidate, will be
* An existing Head Chef with a proven work history
* Experienced within a professional kitchen ideally with a B&I background
* Able to cater for high volume and produce a fresh food offering
* Up to date with food trends and concepts with a genuine passion for food and ingredients
* Financially aware
* A strong team leader with the ability to lead, manage and develop your team
* Strong in communication and organizational skills
* Flexible and willing with a positive attitude.
Interested? Then apply immediately or email your updated CV to email@example.com
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Head Chef, B&I, Contract Catering, High Volume, Staff Dining, Saffron Walden, Essex
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.